Hill County Voter Registration (Montana)

Hill County Clerks maintain public records for a county or local government in Montana. In some states, Clerks play a role in carrying out public elections, working in connection with Boards of Elections and the Montana State election commissions. Clerks can process Hill County voter registration applications and verify whether an individual is eligible to vote, and they maintain up-to-date lists of registered voters. Hill County Clerks may also provide online information about how to register to vote or where to vote. Citizens may also be able to register to vote at a Clerk's Office.

Hill County Clerk Havre MT 315 4th Street 59501 406-265-5481

Hill County The primary responsibility of the DMV, or Department of Motor Vehicles, is to grant Montana driver's licenses and identification cards to MT residents, but the DMV also plays an important role in Hill County voter registration. Citizens who want to register to vote in Hill County can do so at the DMV, which will transfer the information, such as full name and address, to the local Hill County Board of Elections or Hill County Clerk's Office. This can be an easy way to register to vote while applying for a license or renewing a license. The DMV may also be known as a Hill County DOL, or Hill County Department of Licensing.

Havre Driver Exam Station Havre MT 220 3rd Avenue 59501 406-265-3356

Hill County Boards of Elections are responsible for carrying out public elections, and one of their duties is to process Hill County voter registration applications submitted by citizens in Montana. A Board of Elections certifies eligible voters in their particular jurisdiction and maintains an up-to-date list of registered voters in Hill County. They also verify voter information and may contact registered voters to keep Hill County voter list information current. Boards of Elections are usually operated at the county or local level, and may be known as a Board of Registrars.

Hill County Board of Elections Havre MT 315 4th Street 59501 406-265-5481