Bullock County Voter Registration (Alabama)

Bullock County Clerks maintain public records for a county or local government in Alabama. In some states, Clerks play a role in carrying out public elections, working in connection with Boards of Elections and the Alabama State election commissions. Clerks can process Bullock County voter registration applications and verify whether an individual is eligible to vote, and they maintain up-to-date lists of registered voters. Bullock County Clerks may also provide online information about how to register to vote or where to vote. Citizens may also be able to register to vote at a Clerk's Office.

Bullock County Circuit Clerk Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2280

Midway City Clerk Midway AL 32868 Highway 82 36053 334-529-3261

Bullock County Boards of Elections are responsible for carrying out public elections, and one of their duties is to process Bullock County voter registration applications submitted by citizens in Alabama. A Board of Elections certifies eligible voters in their particular jurisdiction and maintains an up-to-date list of registered voters in Bullock County. They also verify voter information and may contact registered voters to keep Bullock County voter list information current. Boards of Elections are usually operated at the county or local level, and may be known as a Board of Registrars.

Bullock County Board of Elections Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-5372

Bullock County The primary responsibility of the DMV, or Department of Motor Vehicles, is to grant Alabama driver's licenses and identification cards to AL residents, but the DMV also plays an important role in Bullock County voter registration. Citizens who want to register to vote in Bullock County can do so at the DMV, which will transfer the information, such as full name and address, to the local Bullock County Board of Elections or Bullock County Clerk's Office. This can be an easy way to register to vote while applying for a license or renewing a license. The DMV may also be known as a Bullock County DOL, or Bullock County Department of Licensing.

Bullock County Tag & Title Office Union Springs AL 217 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-2250

Union Springs Driver's License Office Union Springs AL 303 North Prairie Street 36089 334-738-3835